How IABC Can Help Your Organization?
You need your communication team to perform consistently, and with excellence, to drive business results. IABC offers corporate membership discounts for small groups, and packages for medium to large groups to ensure your team has access to the training, certification, connections, ideas, recognition and insights they need to be the best at what they do.
The organization that supports their communication professionals through an IABC Corporate Membership elevates the standard of professional communication within their organization and benefits from improved organizational communication eff¬ectiveness—which impacts key strategic initiatives and drives business results.
If you are interested in exploring more about getting a corporate membership for your team, please contact us and we will be happy to guide you over a call or a meeting.
IABC Corporate Membership connects your entire team to insights and people that drive business results.
- Unlimited access to IABC Academy, a dynamic, online education platform covering dozens of self-paced and on-demand courses that can be completed online from anywhere, and are based on the Global Standard of the Communication Profession
- Member-only access to communication-focused content including research, award-winning case studies, best practice work plans, e-books, Communication World online magazine, and free, monthly webinars available live or on demand
- Educational pathway to CMP and SCMP certification, including application fee waivers and opportunity to host one exam annually at corporate location of choice
- The Hub, IABC’s private, online collaboration platform providing access to a global community of communication professionals to discuss and seek solutions to daily challenges
- Free or discounted registration to the IABC World Conference, the premier annual professional development event for the communication industry
Know more about IABC Corporate Membership Structure and Fees
Become an IABC Corporate Member